In application of the European law relating to the protection of personal data (RGPD) which entered into force on May 25, 2018:
- When you send us a contact form, your personal data is sent to me by e-mail via a secure server.
- Your personal data is not stored anywhere other than our e-mail box (no database or other tool).
- Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties.
- We use this data to be able to respond to your messages, and possibly contact you later on (to follow up a project or make an appointment for example)
- At any time if you wish, you can ask us to delete your personal data from our mailbox, by sending us a message to email@example.com